A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be greatly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Analytic cookies, which help to provide statistical data for web use to improve the content and service we offer.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
- External content: embedded Youtube videos, among many other external content services, may also save in some cases their own cookies for proper operation.
Deactivation or cookie removal
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the browser configuration:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/blogs/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.